king
ادارة المنتدى/ jako
جامعة الاقصى

عزيزي الزائر/عزيزتي الزائرة يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول ان كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب بالانضمام الى اسرة الملتقى سنتشرف بتسجيلك
king
ادارة المنتدى/ jako
جامعة الاقصى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جامعة الاقصى

الرئيسية*  أحمد حمدان *أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

فوتو بسرعة

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
لمين أشكي ..
عاشقة الكيميائي
6 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عاشقة الكيميائي
اقصاوي بدا يوخد لنسه معانا
عاشقة الكيميائي

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 10
العمر : 36
التخصص : ......
بلدي : فوتو بسرعة Turkey10
فوتو بسرعة 610
احترام قوانين الملتقى : فوتو بسرعة 69583210
المهنة : فوتو بسرعة Studen10
المرح يجمعنا : فوتو بسرعة Eywejnrqig6r
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/08/2010

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الخميس أغسطس 05, 2010 10:51 pm

فوتو بسرعة 80275
كيف حالكم ؟؟؟ ان شا الله بالف خير

بدي منكم يا حلوين طلب صغير والطلب هو مقال صغير باللغة الانجليزية عن الكمبيوتر او التلفزيون
بذر العيوب و المميزات وانا عيزاه ضروري لانه الدكتور كلفنا بهذا العمل ولانه موكتير بالانجليزي حبيت تساعدوني

واسفة اذا في هالطلب غلبة معلش طولت عليكم
تحياتي للجميع

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
عاشقة الكيميائي
عاشقة الكيميائي

انثى
فوتو بسرعة 610
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 9:18 am

فوتو بسرعة 16947

هيك يا حلوين بطنشوني الله يسامحكم وين تفاعلكم على الموضوع انا بعرف انه صعب اشوي بس

بدي منكم المساعدة او اى مواقع ممكن استفيد منه الانه انتو اكيد بتعرفوا فوتو بسرعة 27300

معلش طولت عليكم
فوتو بسرعة 6882
لمين أشكي ..
حائز على وسام الابداع
حائز على وسام الابداع
لمين أشكي ..

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 2737
العمر : 63
التخصص : بعرفش
الاسم الحقيقي : lmeenashky
السكن- المدينة : خآنْيونِسْ
بلدي : فوتو بسرعة Male_p10
فوتو بسرعة 16210
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/11/2008

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 9:38 am

هدا حلو ومنيح

Families started to have dinner in front of the TV, discussions in the family about what had been happening during ones day diminished. At one stroke TV became the centre of family life, it was attached great importance to have a nice TV with a big screen and a good sound system. I think people did not recognize how important their TVs were to them until they had broken down and people did not know anymore what to do with each other. TV had become a member of the family and not for just a few it was one of the most important ones.

In a gradual process a change of thinking took place in the mind of people. The society had recognized the negative aspects of TV and started to attach lesser value to them. At least they tried it. It will probably never be possible to imagine a life without TVs but I know many people today who do not even possess one. Well, most of them use to surf a lot abroad the Internet but that is another story.

Basically I think TV is something very useful. I'm thinking of great entertainment which blockbusters like StarWars have brought to me. I'm thinking also of the ability to watch the news all over to world and that in the language of my choice. But I would never commit the mistake to underestimate (no, not the force) the negative influence to children which TV may have. Consumed in moderation TV may help to develop children language skills in my opinion. But if a kid starts to cry because of a broken TV or if the child prefers watching TV instead of playing outside with other children then something went wrong
كـــــ Queen ـــوين
حائز على وسام الابداع
حائز على وسام الابداع
كـــــ Queen ـــوين

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 3391
العمر : 90
التخصص : AnY tHiNg
الاسم الحقيقي : It's me
السكن- المدينة : My OwN CiTy
بلدي : فوتو بسرعة Gabon10
فوتو بسرعة Bookwo11
المهنة : فوتو بسرعة Unknow10
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/03/2010

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 12:16 pm

بالتوفيق
http://www.the queen of golden letters.com(lol)
عاشقة الكيميائي
عاشقة الكيميائي

انثى
فوتو بسرعة 610
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 12:33 pm

شكر كتير لمين اشكي على الموضوع الحلو
دمعة الأيام
اقصاوي مع مرتبة الشرف
اقصاوي مع مرتبة الشرف
دمعة الأيام

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 7335
العمر : 34
التخصص : مجاذفة الأيام
الاسم الحقيقي : دمعة الأيام
السكن- المدينة : بحر الدموع
فوتو بسرعة 16210
المهنة : فوتو بسرعة Collec10
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/03/2009

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Suspect
s.a.e.n
اقصاوي مسفح تسفيح
اقصاوي مسفح تسفيح
s.a.e.n

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 342
التخصص : TV & RADIO
الاسم الحقيقي : Saleem
السكن- المدينة : Memories City
فوتو بسرعة 16210
المهنة : فوتو بسرعة Broadc10
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/07/2009

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 1:47 pm

We are all familiar with what a computer is in a specific, contemporary sense. Personal computers are found in most aspects of daily life, and for some it is hard to even imagine a world without them. But the term computer means more than simply the Macs and PCs we are familiar with. A computer is, at its most basic, a machine which can take instructions, and perform computations based on those instructions.
It is the ability to take instructions — often known as programs in the parlance of computers — and execute them, that distinguishes a computer from a mechanical calculator. While both are able to make computations, a calculator responds simply to immediate input. In fact, most modern calculators are actually computers, with a number of pre-installed programs to help aid in complex tasks
Computers range from the very small to the very large. Some are capable of doing millions of calculations in a single second, while others may take long periods of time to do even the most simple calculations. But theoretically, anything one computer is capable of doing, another computer will also be able to do. Given the right instructions, and sufficient memory, a computer found in a wristwatch should be able to accomplish anything a supercomputer can — although it might take thousands of years for the wristwatch to complete the operation.
At one time, computers were extremely large, and required enormous amounts of power. This made them useful only for a small amount of tasks — computing trajectories for astronomical or military applications, for example, or code breaking. Over time, with technological advances, the computer was scaled down and its energy requirements lowered immensely. This allowed the power of the computer to be harnessed for a staggering array of uses.
As prevalent as personal computers are, they do not nearly begin to scratch the surface of computer use in our world. Interactive devices of all sorts contain their own computers. Cellular telephones, GPS units, portable organizers, ATM machines, gas pumps, and millions of other devices all make use of computers to streamline their operations, and to offer features which would be impossible without a computer.
A computer like this is often referred to as an embedded computer. An embedded computer is differentiated from a personal computer because it is essentially static in its function. While a personal computer, or some cellular telephones, or some personal organizers are able to have new software installed, and make use of a wide range of features, an embedded computer usually has only a few purposes, which are relatively fixed once the computer is manufactured.
Embedded systems vary in the amount of change that can happen to them after production. An MP3 player, for example, is an embedded computer, but can have quite a bit of interaction and changes made to it. It may allow the user to alter the colors used, change the clock, update firmware, and change the songs or playlists in memory. An embedded computer within a traffic light, to take another example, is probably quite fixed. It is set to respond to a few certain programs — time of day, a trigger when a car approaches, and perhaps input from a central database in the case of more advanced systems. These programs are not built for interactivity, and will likely never be changed over the system’s life.
The computer is one of the most powerful innovations in human history. With the use of computers, people are suddenly able to perform a staggering amount of computations at dazzling speeds. Information can be crunched, organized, and displayed in the blink of an eye. As technology continues to advance, the computer will no doubt become even more pervasive — and in many cases, likely even less recognizable.
لمين أشكي ..
حائز على وسام الابداع
حائز على وسام الابداع
لمين أشكي ..

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 2737
العمر : 63
التخصص : بعرفش
الاسم الحقيقي : lmeenashky
السكن- المدينة : خآنْيونِسْ
فوتو بسرعة 16210
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/11/2008

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 2:22 pm

لآ حبيبتي العفو

إحنآ إلي آسفين ع التأخير
rewaa
غزاوي كبرانه معاه
غزاوي كبرانه معاه
rewaa

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 90
العمر : 35
التخصص : تعليم العلوم
الاسم الحقيقي : عاشقة المستحيل
السكن- المدينة : غزة
فوتو بسرعة Dalo3y-12314055980
فوتو بسرعة Xxxxww10
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/04/2009

فوتو بسرعة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فوتو بسرعة   فوتو بسرعة I_icon11الثلاثاء أغسطس 10, 2010 12:17 pm

الله Question S.a.e.n والموضوع رائع Exclamation كتير الك

رمضان كريم على الجميع

فوتو بسرعة
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
جامعة الاقصى :: ღ.. كلية التربية ..ღ :: •° قسم اللغة الانجليزية°•-
انتقل الى: